ZUK Mobile is the internet smartphone company headquartered in Beijing, China and it is founded in May 2015. Lenovo is the parent company of Zuk mobiles. They has announced Z2 Pro smartphone at an even in China. Lets check it out the whole marvelous features of ZUK Z2 Pro below.
ZUK Z2 Pro runs in android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it is powered by 2.15 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor. The phone pack consist two variants of RAM 4 GB/ 6 GB and also has two variants of storage as well, 64 GB storage is for 4 GB RAM and 128 GB storage for 6 GB RAM. Move on to display part it has 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
As far as concerned about the camera ZUK Z2 Pro has 13 MP back shooter with dual-tone LED Flash, ISOCELL sensor and hybrid PDAF, and also has 8 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. The smartphone also has the fingerprint sensor for the security and the device consist with 3100 mAh battery with qualcomm quick charge 3.0. ZUK Z2 Pro comes in market with black and white colors and approximate price is Rs. 27,630 for the 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage variant.
ZUK Z2 Pro key specs
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 2.15 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB storage variant
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage variant
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, ISOCELL sensor and Hybrid PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner, heart rate sensor, UV sensor
- 3100 mAh battery with qualcomm quick charge 3.0