Yamaha Fazer Review
Yamaha Fazer version 1.0 is currently available in market. The Yamaha Fazer version 2.0 is ready to launch in India. Yamaha Fazer packed with 153cc, 4-stroke engine. Engine can churns out 13.8 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power and 13.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm torque. Engine mated with 5 Manual gears. The bike is fuel efficient and can attain attain 45.00 kmpl mileage in highway and 36kmpl in city.
Yamaha Fazer weighs 141.00 kg and packed with Constant Wet Multi Plate clutch. This sports bike is really powerful and makes 58 x 57.9 mm bore x stroke on ride. It features Diamond chassis and air cooling engine. This is a good option, if you are looking for a powerful and stylish sports bike.
Yamaha Fazer Key Specifications
- 153cc, 4-stroke engine
- 13.8 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power
- 13.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm torque
- 5 Manual gears
- 141.00 kg kerb weight
- 45.00 kmpl mileage in highway and 36kmpl in city
- Constant Wet Multi Plate clutch
- 58 x 57.9 mm bore x stroke
- Diamond chassis and air cooling engine
- 160.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1335.00 mm Wheelbase
- 12.00 litres Fuel Tank
- Digital fuel gauge, tachometer, speedometer and trip meter
- Low Fuel, oil and battery Indicator
- Alloys, Maintenance Free, 5 Spoke 17″ Alloys
- Tubeless Tyres, Self Start, Passenger Footrest
- Step-up Seat, pass light
- Telescopic suspension in front
- Monocross suspension rear suspension
- 267mm Hydraulic Disc front
- 130mm Drum brakes at rear
- Ravine Red, Wilderness Black, Terrain White colors
Suspension used in this bike is a Telescopic suspension in front and Monocross suspension rear suspension. Brakes fitted are 267mm Hydraulic Disc front and 130mm Drum brakes at rear. Available colour options are Ravine Red, Wilderness Black, Terrain White colors.
Yamaha planning to launch the much well modified Yamaha Fazer version 2.0 in India soon. The bike features 4-stroke, BLUE CORE, Single-cylinder, fuel injected engine, 12.9 Bhp @ 8000 rpm power, 12.8 Nm @ 6000 rpm torque, 5 Manual gears transmission and approx 132 kmph Top Speed.
Dimensions of Yamaha Fazer version 1.0 includes 160.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1335.00 mm Wheelbase, 12.00 litres Fuel Tank etc. It is packed with good comfort features for rider and passenger includes, Digital fuel gauge, tachometer, speedometer and trip meter etc. Other features are Low Fuel, oil and battery Indicator etc.
Yamaha Fazer comes with Alloys, Maintenance Free, 5 Spoke 17″ Alloys etc. There is also Tubeless Tyres, Self Start, Passenger Footrest etc. The other features of Yamaha Fazer version 1.0 are Step-up Seat, pass light etc. The bike priced Rs. 77,400/- (Ex-showroom, Delhi).