TVS Jupiter Short Review
TVS Jupiter is a latest scooter from TVS launched on 16th September, 2013 in India. It is powered by Single cylinder, OHC engine with 109.7 cc displacement. The scooter is based on e TVS Wego 110 model. The engine also the same engine which powers the Wego. It can makes 7.88 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power output and 8 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque on ride.
Engine mated with Automatic gears transmission. TVS Jupiter returns mileage of 62 kmpl on ride from its fuel efficient engine. It also features High Rigidity Underbone Type and Air Cooling engine. It measures 150.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1275.00 mm Wheelbase and 5.00 litres Fuel Tank.
TVS Jupiter equipped with Low Fuel Indicator and Low Oil Indicator, Alloys, Tubeless tyres etc. It is available in attractive colour shades of Pristine White, Midnight Black, Titanium Grey and Volcano Red colors. Suspension and braking used is highly good. It is packed with Telescopic front fork suspension.
Rear gets Hydraulic Damper rear suspension for stability. Brakes fitted is the 130mm Drum brakes in front and rear. The scooter also features Self Start and pass light too. There is only single variant to choose for TVS Jupiter.
TVS Jupiter Key Specifications
- Single cylinder, OHC engine with 109.7 cc displacement
- 7.88 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power output
- 8 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque
- Automatic gears transmission
- High Rigidity Underbone Type
- Air Cooling engine
- 150.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1275.00 mm Wheelbase
- 5.00 litres Fuel Tank
- Low Fuel Indicator and Low Oil Indicator
- Alloys, Tubeless tyres
- Pristine White, Midnight Black, Titanium Grey and Volcano Red colors
- Telescopic front fork suspension
- Hydraulic Damper rear suspension
- 130mm Drum brakes in front and rear
- Self Start and pass light