Are you in search for the best and budget friendly latest Sedan Cars Below 8 Lakhs in India? Here is the full list of all best sedan models in low price tag. The top position enjoys the, just launched Maruti Ciaz sedan. All others are very famous and best in quality with good fuel economy also. Choose the best sedan model for you.
Latest Sedan Cars Below 8 Lakhs Review
1. Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The much awaited Maruti Ciaz launched at a starting price of Rs 6.99 lakh. It offers 10-12% more room than other mid-sized sedans. The car is fuel efficient and returns 26.2 km from diesel version on each litre of fuel and the petrol variant returns 20.7 kmpl on the lighter fuel. The Ciaz with 26.21Km/l is the most fuel-efficient car in India.
1373 cc petrol engine with manual transmission model offers 91 bhp @ 6000 RPM power and 130 Nm @ 4000 RPM torque on ride. 1248 cc Diesel manual transmission model can makes 89 bhp @ 4000 RPM power and 200 Nm @ 1750 RPM torque on ride. An Automatic Petrol engine with 1373 cc displacement is also offered.
Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VXi 6.99 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VXi + 7.55 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VDi 8.04 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXi 8.24 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXi (O) 8.59 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VDi + 8.63 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz VXi + AT 8.65 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXi AT 9.34 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZDi 9.45 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZDi (O) 9.80 lakhs
2. Hyundai Xcent
Hyundai Xcent sedan from Hyundai Motors India Limited is affordable and available at a starting price of 4.8 Lac for the base petrol model. Top end petrol model priced 7.3 Lac. Base diesel model priced 5.7 Lac and top end diesel model available at 7.5 Lac only. The sedan packed with Grand i10 borrowed diesel and petrol engines. It sports several segment first features.
This super hot five seater compact sedan available in petrol and diesel engine options. You can choose from Base, S, S Option, SX and SX Option variants. 15 inch “Diamond Cut” alloy wheel offered in top model and 14-inch “Clean Silver” alloy wheels available for S model. The style enhanced by overall chrome rich usage, Wraparound designed tail light cluster and a bumper.
- S and SX Option mated to 4-speed automatic transmission gearbox
- Dual tone beige and black color scheme Interior
- air conditioning unit with fully automated temperature control
- motor driven (electric) power steering
- push button start/stop function
- 2-DIN integrated music player
- radio+CD+MP3 player, USB and AUX-In support
- 1GB internal memory and Bluetooth connectivity
- Advanced instrument panel
- driver and passenger airbags
- smart key-less entry, rear parking camera with display on ECM
- Engine immobilizer system
- Anti-lock braking system
The sedan packed with 1.1-litre CRDi diesel engine that displaces 1120cc. Engine mated to 5-speed manual transmission gearbox and returns Mileage of 24.4 kmpl for diesel model. The More power (1bhp extra) and torque of 20Nm torque is offered in this model. Petrol models powered by 1.2-litre Kappa Dual VTVT petrol engine and engine mated with 5-speed manual transmission gearbox.
Hyundai Xcent Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Base – Rs 4.66 lakh
- S – Rs 5.32 lakh
- S (O) – Rs 5.57 lakh
- SX – Rs 6.22 lakh
- SX (O) – Rs 6.47 lakh
- S (O) automatic – Rs 6.29 lakh
- SX (O) automatic – Rs 7.19 lakh
- Base – Rs 5.56 lakh
- S: Rs 6.23 lakh
- S (O) – Rs 6.48 lakh
- SX – Rs 7.13 lakh
- SX (O) – Rs 7.38 lakh
3. Tata Zest
Tata Zest is launched in India and the Prices Start at Rs. 4.64 Lakh. The Zest is the much anticipated sub compact sedan based on the Tata Motors’ ‘Design Next, Drive Next, Connect Next’ philosophy. The 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission gears and offers 89bhp, 140Nm power and torque respectively.
The second engine option is the 1.3-litre Multijet diesel with a 5-speed manual transmission. It can churns out 74bhp, 190Nm power and torque respectively. The third engine option is the 1.3-litre Multijet diesel with a 5-speed manual transmission – makes 89bhp, 200Nm.
The last automated manual option packed engine is the 1.3-litre Multijet diesel with an automated manual transmission (AMT) can offer 89bhp, 200Nm on ride. From those petrol models, you can expect 17.6Km/l mileage and those diesel variants gives you 23Km/l mileage.
Tata Zest Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- XE – Rs. 4.64 Lakh
- XM – Rs. 5.25 Lakh
- XMS – Rs. 5.43 Lakh
- XT – Rs. 5.99 Lakh
- XE – Rs. 5.64 Lakh
- XM – Rs. 6.27 Lakh
- XMS – Rs. 6.45 Lakh
- XMA – Rs. 6.99 Lakh
- XT – Rs. 6.99 Lakh
4. Volkswagen Vento
Volkswagen Vento sedan available in diesel and petrol engine options. If your budget is below 8 lakh you can choose petrol powered base model (1.6 trend line) for 7.4 Lac. Just below the base petrol model, another option is the 1.6 comfort line for 8.0 Lac.
Diesel base model of this sedan cost little more than the budget, it is 8.6 Lac. Vento petrol Variants are powered by 1598 cc, Petrol engine produces 103 bhp @ 5250 RPM power on ride. 15.04 kmpl is the offered mileage and engine mated with 5 manual gears transmission.
Vento Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Vento 1.6 MPI Petrol MT in Trendline, Comfortline and Highline variants: Rs 7.44 lakh to Rs 8.87 lakh.
- Vento 1.2 TSI Petrol AT (7-speed DSG) in Comfortline and Highline variants: Rs 9.35 lakh to Rs 9.92 lakh
- Vento 1.5 TDI MT in Trendline, Comfortline and Highline variants: Rs 8.57 lakh to Rs 9.90 lakh
- Vento 1.5 TDI AT (7-speed DSG) in Comfortline and Highline variants: Rs 10.49 lakh to Rs 10.94 lakh
5. Fiat Linea 2014
Fiat Linea is a good sedan available below 8 lakhs budget. The Linea T-Jet and Multijet available in three trim levels – base-Active, middle-Dynamic and the top end-Emotion. You can choose the active model priced at Rs. 7 lakh and another affordable option is the T Jet Active for 7.5 Lac.
Fiat Linea 2014 model packed with the 1.4 T-JET 1368 cc petrol engine. The engine can churns out 112 bhp @ 5000 RPM power and 207 Nm @ 2200 RPM torque on ride. It is mated with the 5 speed manual gears. Offered mileage is 15.7 kmpl on ride from this petrol engine.
Fiat Linea 2014 Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Fiat Linea Active 6.99 lakh
- Fiat Linea T-Jet Active 7.44 lakh
- Fiat Linea T-Jet Dynamic 8.53 lakh
- Fiat Linea T-Jet Emotion 9.01 lakh
- Fiat Linea Multijet Active 8.15 lakh
- Fiat Linea Multijet Dynamic 9.27 lakh
- Fiat Linea Multijet Emotion 9.72 lakh
6. Ford Classic
The sedan is based on the platform of 2010 fiesta. Ford Classic available in 6 regular variants in which half of them are petrol variants and others belong to diesel variants. All these models are priced below 8 lakhs. Ford Classic powered by a 1399 cc, Diesel engine which churns out 68 bhp @ 4000 RPM power and 160 Nm @ 2000 RPM Max Torque from diesel engine.
1596 cc, Petrol engine which produces 101 bhp @ 6500 RPM power from petrol engine. Engine mated with 5-speed, Manual gearbox in all models. It can offers 14.09kmpl mileage from petrol variants and around 19.05 kmpl mileage from diesel versions.
Ford Classic Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Ford Classic 1.6 duratech LXI Rs. 4,99,900/-
- Ford Classic 1.6 duratech CLXI Rs. 5,69,90/-
- Ford Classic 1.6 duratech titanium Rs. 6,49,900/-
- Ford Classic 1.4 duratech LXI Rs. 6,39,00/-
- Ford Classic 1.4 duratech CLXI Rs. 6,87,000/-
- Ford Classic 1.4 duratech titanium Rs. 7,59,000/-
7. Mahindra Verito
Mahindra Verito is a low cost and cheap sedan from Mahindra with rich features and specifications. The base diesel model available for the price tag of 6.4 Lac and top end model priced at 7.8 Lac only. 1.5-litre 65bhp 8V dCi CRDi Diesel Engine powers the sedan.
Engine mated with 5 speed manual transmission in all models. This diesel engine can churns out 65bhp@4000rpm power and 160Nm@2000rpm torque on ride. 20.8 kmpl mileage is assured in highway and 18.01 kmpl assured in city.
Mahindra Verito Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Mahindra Verito 1.5 D2 BS-IV 6.42 lakhs
- Mahindra Verito 1.5 D4 BS-IV 6.64 lakhs
- Mahindra Verito 1.5 D6 BS-IV 7.31 lakhs
- Mahindra Verito 1.5 Executive 7.76 lakhs
8. Toyota Etios
Toyota Etios available in petrol and diesel engine options. You can choose from base diesel model priced at 6.6 Lac. The base petrol model priced 5.4 Lac and top model available for 7.0 Lac. Top end diesel model available at 8.1 Lac only. 23.59 kmpl is the mileage of diesel variants and those petrol powered one returns 16.78 kmpl.
In which petrol variants are powered by 1496 cc, Petrol engine which churns out 88 bhp @ 5600 RPM power and in diesel variants 1364 cc, Diesel engine churns out 67 bhp @ 3800 RPM power and 170 Nm @ 1800 RPM torque on ride. Engine mated with five speed manual transmission in all models.
Toyota Etios Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Toyota Etios J PS 5.39 lakhs
- Toyota Etios G 5.88 lakhs
- Toyota Etios Xclusive Petrol L 5.98 lakhs
- Toyota Etios G SP 6.44 lakhs
- Toyota Etios JD 6.64 lakhs
- Toyota Etios V 6.65 lakhs
- Toyota Etios GD 7 lakhs
- Toyota Etios V SP 7.04 lakhs
- Toyota Etios Xclusive Diesel L 7.10 lakhs
- Toyota Etios GD SP 7.48 lakhs
- Toyota Etios VD 7.69 lakhs
- Toyota Etios VD SP 8.08 lakhs
9. Honda Amaze
Honda amaze as the name suggests it will be an amazing car for those who searching for an entry level sedan. Engine used in petrol models is the 4 Cylinder, SOHC i-VTEC engine. It is capable of producing 1198cc displacement. Petrol models produces 88 @ 6000 maximum power and 109 @ 4500 maximum torque.
Diesel models are powered by 4 Cylinder; DOHC i-DTEC engine which will gives you 1498 displacement, 100 @ 3600 maximum power and 109 @ 4500 maximum torque. 25.8 kmpl mileage offered for the diesel models and 18 kmpl for petrol model Honda amaze.
Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- E: Rs. 4.99 lakh
- EX: Rs. 5.24 lakh
- S: Rs. 5.62 lakh
- VX: Rs. 6.60 lakh
- SAT: Rs. 6.62 lakh
- VXAT: Rs. 7.50 lakh
- E: Rs. 5.99 lakh
- EX: Rs. 6.24 lakh
- S: Rs. 6.67 lakh
- VX: Rs. 7.60 lakh
10. Maruti Swift DZire
Maruti Swift DZire is a c segment sedan from the maruti Suzuki India comes with high performance offering refined engine.The fuel efficient engine is the top feature of Maruti Swift DZire. 1.2 litre K-series engine in petrol models capable of giving 1197cc displacement.
It can makes 86 bhp of power at 6000 rpm and 114 Nm torque at an rpm of 4000. 1248cc engine CRDi engine in diesel models offers 1248 cc displacement. It also makes power of 75 bhp at 4000 rpm and 190 nm torque at 2000 rpm. 23.40 kmpl is the offered mileage of diesel models and petrol ones returns 19.1 kmpl.
Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LXI 4.85 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire VXI 5.44 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire Regal LTD 5.50 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LDI 5.79 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire ZXI 6.32 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire Automatic 6.34 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire VDI 6.51 lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire ZDI 7.32 lakhs
Chevrolet Sail comes in diesel and petrol engine options with manual transmission feature. Chevrolet Sail petrol models powered by a 1199 cc, Petrol engine which will produce power of 85 bhp @ 6000 RPM power. Those diesel models are charged from a 1248 cc engine.
The engine is capable of producing 77 bhp @ 4000 RPM power and torque of 205 NM @ 1750 rpm on ride to the wheels. Chevrolet Sail variants of petrol offers mileage of 18.2kmpl and diesel variants are assuring mileage of 22.1kmpl on ride.
Price (Ex-showroom Delhi)
- Chevrolet Sail 1.2 Base 5.20 lakhs
- Chevrolet Sail 1.2 LS 5.71 lakhs
- Chevrolet Sail 1.2 LS ABS 6 lakhs
- Chevrolet Sail 1.3 Base 6.39 lakhs
- Chevrolet Sail 1.2 LT ABS 6.49 lakhs
- Chevrolet Sail 1.3 LS 6.78 lakhs
- Chevrolet Sail 1.3 LS ABS 7.07 lakhs
- Chevrolet Sail 1.3 LT ABS 7.65 lakhs