Suzuki TU250X Short Review
Engine, Gears and Performance
Suzuki TU250X packed with 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC engine. The engine offers 249cc engine displacement and makes 16 BHP @ 7200 rpm power and torque of 17 NM @ 4500 rpm on ride. Engine mated with 5 Speed gears transmission.
The offered top speed of Suzuki TU250X is 121kph on ride. Engine also features Wet multi-plate clutch. Suzuki TU250X offers 72.0 x 61.2 bore and stroke and the bike equipped with Steel backbone chassis type and air cooling engine. There is Suzuki fuel injection Carburetor.
Dimensions and Colors
The bike weighs 148.00 kg. The bike offers 65.00 mm ground clearance. Other features are 12.11 ltrs fuel tank and 1375.00 mm wheelbase in Suzuki TU250X for riders comfort. Available colour options for this bike includes Metallic Mystic Silver/Glass Sparkle Black colors.
The bike equipped with powerful Halogen headlamps and spoke wheels, which adds to the style of Suzuki TU250X. Suzuki TU250X also features Self start, pass light and step up seat.
Suspension and Brakes
Suspension used is Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped front suspension and rear gets Swing arm type, coil spring, oil damped rear suspension for extra stability. Brakes fitted in Suzuki TU250X is a Tokico two-piston caliper single disc front brakes and Drum rear brakes.
Price and Variants
The bike comes with a 12 month unlimited warranty and may priced Rs. 2.25 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). It will be available in single variant only.
Key Technical Specifications
- 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC engine
- 249cc engine displacement
- 16 BHP @ 7200 rpm power
- 17 NM @ 4500 rpm torque
- 5 Speed engine gears
- 121kph top speed
- Wet multi-plate clutch
- 72.0 x 61.2 bore and stroke
- Steel backbone chassis type and air cooling engine
- Suzuki fuel injection Carburetor
- 148.00 kg weight and 165.00 mm ground clearance
- 12.11 ltrs fuel tank and 1375.00 mm wheelbase
- Halogen headlamps and spoke wheels
- Metallic Mystic Silver/Glass Sparkle Black colors
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped front suspension
- Swing arm type, coil spring, oil damped rear suspension
- Tokico two-piston caliper single disc front brakes
- Drum rear brakes
- Self start, pass light and step up seat
Suzuki also has another great bike in their listing named as the Suzuki GS 150R. It is available in India for Rs. 76,750/- Ex-Showroom, Delhi. Another upcoming bike from Suzuki is the suzuki Gixxer 155 bike. This commuter powered by 4-Stroke, 1-cylinder, SOHC 155 cc engine. It may priced around Rs. 65,000/- to 75, 000/- in Ex-showroom.