Suzuki GS150R Review
Suzuki GS 150R is a well modified and refreshed version after initial launch failure. The bike priced Rs. 70,729/- in ex-showroom, Delhi. Available color options are Pearl nebular black, White, Candy max orange & Candy dark greenish blue. On external appearance it looks aerodynamic and stylish.
Engine, Gears, Mileage and Performance
Suzuki GS 150R is a good commuter bike with 55.00 kmpl mileage on highways and 48kmpl in city. It gets 120 kmph top speed and can accelerate from 0 to 60 in just 6.00 secs.
149cc, SOHC engine offers 13.8 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power and 13.4 Nm @ 6000 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with 6 Manual gears. Suzuki GS 150R makes 57 x 58.6 mm bore and stroke.
Suzuki GS150R Specifications
- 149cc, SOHC engine
- 13.8 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power
- 13.4 Nm @ 6000 rpm torque
- 6 Manual gears transmission
- 57 x 58.6 mm bore and stroke & 160.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 120 kmph top speed
- 55.00 kmpl mileage in highway and 48.00 kmpl in city
- 1335.00 mm Wheelbase & 15.50 litres fuel tank
- Digital fuel gauge and trip meter
- Low Fuel and oil Indicator
- Multi Reflector Halogen Bulb headlamp
- Alloys, Maintenance Free battery, Die Cast Alloys
- Telescopic, Coil Springs, Oil Damped in front
- Swing Arm Type Coil Spring, Oil & Gas Damped in rear
- 240mm Single Disc brakes in front
- 130mm Drum brakes rear
- Pearl nebular black, White, Candy max orange & Candy dark greenish blue colors
- Self Start, Passenger Footrest, Step-up Seat, Pass-light
Brakes and Suspension
It gets Telescopic, Coil Springs, Oil Damped front suspension and Swing Arm Type Coil Spring, Oil & Gas Damped rear suspension. Brakes used are 240mm Single Disc in front and 130mm Drum at rear.
Features and Dimensions
Safety and comfort features are Digital instrument cluster, Low Fuel and oil Indicator etc. The other features are Multi Reflector Halogen Bulb, alloys, MF battery etc.
There is also Self Start, foot rest, step up seat, pass light, Die Cast Alloys etc. There is also high ground clearance of 160.00 mm, 1335.00 mm Wheelbase, 15 ltrs fuel tank.
Suzuki also planning to launch two new bikes in India at affordable cost. First is the, Suzuki Gixxer 155 commuter powered by 4-Stroke, 1-cylinder, SOHC 155 cc engine. It is launched recently in India. Suzuki TU250X is one of the best class product in India with list of great features. It is priced Rs. 2,25,000/- Approx.