Samsung is a one of the leading and popular multinational company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938. There is a rumored news coming from the web is about Samsung Galaxy C5 SM-C5000. Lets see the rumored specification below.
Samsung Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 runs in android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and it is powered by 1.5GHz quad core + 1.2GHz quad core processor. The phone pack consist of 4 GB Ram and also has 32 GB internal memory that can be further expanded via microSD card. Move on to display part it comes with either 5.5-inch or 5.2 inch full HD display with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
As far as concerned about the camera Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 has 16 MP back shooter with LED flash and also has 8 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. The smartphone also has the fingerprint sensor for the security and it also consist of 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth v 4.1 and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C5 SM-C5000 rumored key specs
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 5.5-inch / 5.2 inch full HD display with the resolution of 1920×1080 pixels.
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (quad core x 1.5GHz + quad core x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB storage
- 16 MP back shooter with LED flash
- 8 MP front shooter
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth v 4.1 and GPS