Samsung launched their latest android smartphone Samsung Galaxy A5 in India with Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) OS and TouchWiz User Interface. The phone is powering MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset, which has integrated 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 Processor and Adreno 306 GPU. The Quad core processor and GPU will ensure data and video processing without delay.
Samsung Galaxy A5 has 5 Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions and 294 ppi pixel density. Samsung offering 16GB Internal storage, which can be further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. It has 2 GB RAM to accelerate data processing.
The phone has 13 MP rear snapper and 5MP front camera. Camera features LED flash, autofocus, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, digital zoom and 1080p@30fps video recording. This phone is available in both Dual SIM and Single SIM models. It support Quad band GSM (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz), Quad band WCDMA (850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100) and 4G LTE network. Samsung offering up to 42.2 Mbps download speed in 3G data network and 150 Mbps download speed in 4G LTE network. Apart from this, it has Wi-Fi, bluetooth, NFC (LTE model only) and microUSB connectivity.
Samsung used 2300 mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery to power the phone. It has accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors for better user experience. It measures 5.48 x 2.74 x 0.26 inches and 123 grams weight.
- Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM and Single SIM models available
- 5 Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolutions
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A53 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear and 5MP front camera
- 16GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and microUSB connectivity
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- Accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors
- 2300 mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery