Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo Review
Piaggio launched special edition for Vespa scooter named as Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo. The model is targeting ‘aspirant’ youth who wants bright hues and stylish decals. This ultra stylish Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo features distinct number badge for each unit. The scooter comes with new body decals and stylish graphics for enhancing its trendy look on ride.
The model is based on Vespa VX. The Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo packed with 125cc, 4 Stroke engine. It can churns out 9.92 Bhp @ 7500 rpm Power and 10.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with Automatic gears transmission. This is the first limited edition Vespa in India.
Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo features Monocoque steel high rigidity structure chassis and Air Cooling engine type for high stability and safety. Other features are 1290.00 mm wheelbase and 7.00 litres fuel tank capacity. The scooter weighs 114.00 kg kerb weight.There will be only 1000 units made and ready for dale.
Available colour shades for Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo includes Rosso Dragon (Red), Monte Bianco (White) and Nero Matt (Black) colours. It is packed with Analogue Fuel Gauge and Speedometer for easy reading. Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo also gets Low Fuel Indicator and Low Battery Indicator.
The headlamp in Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo is a Multi-focal with 35w halogen Headlamp. Stylish factors are Alloys and Tubeless Tyres. Suspension used on Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo is a best one. It is the Arm with coil spring and dual effect shock absorber front suspension and Coil spring and dual effect shock absorber at rear for stability.
Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo fitted with 200mm Disc front and 140mm Drum at rear for additional safety. Other options and facilities in Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo are Self Start, Passenger Footrest and Pass-light etc. The model Priced Rs. 74,500 at ex-showroom, Delhi.
Piaggio Vespa Esclusivo Key Specifications
- 125cc, 4 Stroke engine
- 9.92 Bhp @ 7500 rpm Power
- 10.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm torque
- Automatic gears
- Monocoque steel high rigidity structure chassis
- Air Cooling engine type
- 1290.00 mm wheelbase
- 7.00 litres fuel tank
- 114.00 kg kerb weight
- Rosso Dragon (Red), Monte Bianco (White) and Nero Matt (Black) colours
- Analogue Fuel Gauge and Speedometer
- Low Fuel Indicator and Low Battery Indicator
- Multi-focal with 35w halogen Headlamp
- Alloys and Tubeless Tyres
- Arm with coil spring and dual effect shock absorber front suspension
- Coil spring and dual effect shock absorber at rear
- 200mm Disc front and 140mm Drum at rear
- Self Start, Passenger Footrest and Pass-light