OnePlus is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer founded in December 2013 its headquartered in Shenzhen,Guangdong. The company serves 42 countries and regions around the world as of March 2016. They have launched new smartphone Onplus X in market in October 2015. Lets check it out the full specifications of Oneplus X below.
Oneplus X is runs in Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801. Here Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 is used as CPU and GPU is Adreno 330. The phone pack consist of excellent 3 GB RAM and also has 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. Dimension of the phone is 140 x 69 x 6.9 mm and it weight is 138 gm.
As far as concerned about the camera Oneplus X has 13 MP back shooter with phase detection autofocus and LED flash. The smartphone also has 8 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. additional camera features are geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama and HDR. Moving on to display it has 5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and also has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. About the battery back up and type it has non-removable Li-Po 2525 mAh battery. The phone comes in market with Onyx, ceramic and champagne colors and priced Rs. 14,999/-.
- Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, ISOCELL 32M sensor, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,
- 8 MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Non-removable Li-Po 2525 mAh battery