OnePlus is a smartphone manufacturer, founded in December 2013 its headquartered in Shenzhen,Guangdong, China. They serves 42 countries and regions around the world as of March 2016. There is a rumored news spreading across the web is about OnePlus 3. Lets check it out the full specifications of OnePlus 3 below.
OnePlus 3 runs in android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it is powered by 2.15 GHz Kryo quad dual + 1.6 GHz Kryo dual core processor. The phone pack consist two variance of RAM 4 GB/6 GB and it also has two variance of internal memory as well, for 4 GB RAM it has 32 GB internal memory and for 6 GB RAM it has 64 GB storage. Move on to display part it has 5 inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Lets talk about the camera OnePlus 3 has 16 MP back shooter with OIS, laser autofocus and dual-LED flash, and also has 8 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. The smartphone has the sensor features include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer sensors. The phone comes in market with black color.
OnePlus 3 key specs
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 2.15 GHz Kryo quad dual + 1.6 GHz Kryo dual core processor
- 5 inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 4 GB RAM and 32 GB storage / 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variants
- 16 MP back shooter with OIS, laser autofocus and dual-LED flash
- 8 MP front shooter
- Fingerprint sensor
- Non-removable battery