2014 Nissan Sunny Review
Nissan Sunny 2014 model launched in India, with base petrol model available for Rs. 6.99 Lakh at Ex-Showroom (New Delhi). This is a well upgraded version of Nissan Sunny comes with better features and enhanced styling overall. Comparing with earlier model, it gets more eye-catchy design with company’s new design language. If you want a luxury sedan with more features go for Audi A3.
Nissan Sunny 2014 comes with new signature boomerang shaped headlights and more prominent chrome front grille. You can see, front bumper with new fog lamp, 12 spoke y design alloys, shorter radio antenna on the rear of the roof and ORVM integrated turn indicators and rear with new bumper and chrome strip.
- New Nightshade
- New Pearl White
- New deep Grey
- Onyx Black
- Beige Silver
- Bronze Grey
Engine, Gears and Performance
Nissan Sunny 2014 available in three engine options. It is packed by a 1461 cc, Diesel engine with 85 bhp @ 3750 RPM power. Another engine option is the 1498 cc, Petrol engine with 100 bhp @ 5600 RPM power.
Last engine option is the 1498 cc, Petrol engine with 98 bhp @ 6000 RPM power. Engine mated with 5-speed, Manual, FWD gears transmission or Optional:- CVT-speed, Automatic (CVT), FWD for smooth transmission and ride.
2014 Nissan Sunny Key Features
- 1461 cc, Diesel engine with 85 bhp @ 3750 RPM power
- 1498 cc, Petrol engine with 100 bhp @ 5600 RPM power
- 1498 cc, Petrol engine with 98 bhp @ 6000 RPM power
- 5-speed, Manual, FWD gears transmission
- Optional:- CVT-speed, Automatic (CVT), FWD
- Standard features:- AC, power steering, power windows, central locking, ABS, airbag
- Optional features:- Alloys, leather seats, 2 airbags, AC with automatic climate control
Interior of Nissan Sunny 2014 decorated with new grey-ish-beige ‘Greige’ fabric. The new instrument cluster is a piano black. There is also steering wheel equipped with audio controls and hands-free phone option, Push Button Start, keyless entry, automatic aircon etc. Safety is ensured with reverse parking camera, ABS, EBD, Brake Assist, driver’s airbag, rear reading light etc.
2014 Nissan Sunny Price in India
- Sunny XE Diesel : Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- Sunny XL Diese l : Rs. 8.60 Lakh
- Sunny XV Diesel : Rs. 9.33 Lakh
- Sunny XV Diesel Premium (Leather) : Rs. 9.80 Lakh
- Sunny XV Diesel Premium (Safety) : Rs. 9.61 Lakh
- Sunny XE Petrol : Rs. 6.99 Lakh
- Sunny XL Petrol : Rs. 7.61 Lakh
- Sunny XL Petrol CVT : Rs. 8.91 Lakh