Microsoft Lumia is a range of mobile devices manufactured and marketed by Microsoft Mobile. They are one of the leading smart phone producer and their all lumia smartphones runs in Windows Phone operating system.They are launched new smartphone Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM in the market. Lets see the full specifications below.
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM runs in Windows 10 and it is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor. The phone pack contains 1 GB RAm and it also has 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 200 GB via microSD card. Moving on to display it has 5-inch HD AMOLED clear black display with the resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It has a 4G LTE connectivity, metal frame and it is just 6.9mm thick.
As far as concerned about the camera the device has 8 MP back shooter with auto focus and LED flash, it also has 5MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. Dimensions of the phone is 142x 70.9 x 6.9 mm and its weight 122grams. About its battery backup Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM contains 2000mAh removable battery and the phone comes in matte black and matte white colors and is priced at Rs. 15,299.
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM Key specs
- Windows 10 OS
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 212 processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED, ClearBlack display
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 2000mAh removable battery