Meizu is a electronics company based in Zhuhai, Guangdon China. In 2009 Meizu has launched their first smartphone Meizu M8 in the market. Meziu has announced their new smartphone Meizu Pro 6 with 21 MP camera. Lets see the full specification of Meizu Pro 6 below.
Meizu Pro 6 runs in android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it is powered by 2.5 GHz dual-core Cortex-A72 + 2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 + 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53. The phone pack consist of 4 GB RAM and it also has 2 variants of ROM 32/ 64 GB and that can be further expanded up to 128 GB via microSd card. Meizu Pro 6 also has the sensor features include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer.
As far as concerned about the camera it has 21 MP back shooter camera with phase detection, laser autofocus and ring LED flash. Meizu Pro 6 also has 5 MP front facing camera for selfies and video calling. Move on to display it has 5.2 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with corning gorilla glass 4 for protection and the phone consist of non-removable Li-Ion 2560 mAh battery.
Meizu Pro 6 key specs
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 2.5 GHz dual-core Cortex-A72 + 2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 + 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 processor
- 4 GB RAM and 32/ 64 GB ROM
- 5.2 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 21 MP back shooter camera with phase detection, laser autofocus and ring LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2560 mAh battery