Meizu is a Chinese consumer electronics company established in 2003 and headquartered in Zhuhai, China. Meizu is one of the top ten smartphone manufacturers in China now. Meziu has inventing new technologies in smart phone world and giving best smartphone to the customers. They are announced their new smartphone Meizu MX5e. Lets see the full specifications below.
Meizu MX5e is runs in Android 5 Lollipop and it is powered by 2.2 GHz A53 64-bit helio X10 turbo processor. The phone pack consist of 3GB LPDDR3 RAM. The device available with two variance of internal memory 16/32 GB and the phone does not contain extra memory slot. Dimension of the phone is 149.9×74.7×7.6 mm and its weight 149 g. Meizu MX5e is a 4G LTE Dual-Nano Sim.
As far as concerned about the camera it has 16 MP back shooter camera With LED Flash and also has 5 Mp front camera for selfies and video calling. Moving on to display the phone pack consist of 5.5 inch HD AMOLED display with 1920×1080 pixels. The smart phone has 3150mAh Battery and it is charging the battery very quickly. The phone comes in market with gold and white colors and its expected price Rs. 15,999/-
- Flyme OS 4.5 based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16/32GB internal memory variants
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3150mAh battery with mCharge