KTM 125 Duke Short Review
KTM 125 Duke is an upcoming powerful rival to the Yamaha MT-125. If you are looking for a perfect off road bike with comfortable street driving and which offers adventurous off-road driving, go for the KTM 125 Duke. It is expected to be priced Rs. 90,000/- in India.
Engine, Gears and Performance
This powerful member from Duke series packed with 124.7cc, 1-cylinder, DOHC, 4-stroke engine. The engine can churns out 15 Bhp @ 10500 rpm power output and 12 Nm @ 8000 rpm torque on ride. It is mated with 6 Speed gears transmission. There is also Tubular space frame chassis and Liquid Cooling features in KTM 125 Duke.The bike features Multi-disc wet clutch and 58 x 47.2 bore and stroke. Hope the powerful engine with light weight body offers not bad mileage.
Dimensions and Features
KTM 125 Duke measures 127.00 kg weight & 170.00 mm Ground Clearance. This powerful bike offers 11.00 ltrs Fuel Tank & 1367.00 mm wheelbase too. Instrument cluster comes with Digital fuel gauge, tachometer, trip meter and speedometer facilities. The available colour shades includes White, Orange colors. You have facilities like Alloys, stand alarm, self start in this bike. There is also alloys, Passenger Footrest, Step-up Seat, Pass-light, Low Fuel Indicator, Low Oil Indicator etc.
Brakes and Suspension
KTM 125 Duke packed with WP Suspension 4357 in front and WP Suspension 4618 EM at rear for best class safety. For passengers stable ride with safety it is equipped with 300mm disc brakes in front and also gets a 230mm disc brakes at rear.
KTM 125 Duke Key Specifications
- 124.7cc, 1-cylinder, DOHC, 4-stroke engine
- 15 Bhp @ 10500 rpm power output
- 12 Nm @ 8000 rpm torque
- 6 Speed gears transmission
- Multi-disc wet clutch
- 58 x 47.2 bore and stroke
- Tubular space frame chassis and Liquid Cooling
- 127.00 kg weight & 170.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 11.00 ltrs Fuel Tank & 1367.00 mm wheelbase
- White, Orange colors
- Alloys, stand alarm, self start
- WP Suspension 4357 in front
- WP Suspension 4618 EM at rear
- 300mm disc brakes in front
- 230mm disc brakes at rear