Hyosung RT125D Review
Hyosung RT125D is a powerful bike. Black, White, Blue, Red, Yellow are the available color options of this bike. It is showcased the RT125D at the 2014 Auto Expo. This is a perfect off-road bike with rich features and facilities. It is expected to be priced Rs. 1.25 Lakh and may launch soon in India.
Engine, Gears and Performance
Hyosung RT125D packed with 124 cc Single cylinder, four-stroke engine. It churns out 13.5 BHP @ 10000 rpm power and engine mated with 5 Speed gears transmission. Engine features Air Cooling engine and steel chassis.
Dimensions and Features
The bike measures 230.00 mm Ground Clearance and 1430.00 mm Wheelbase. There is 130/80 x 18 (front) and 180/80 x 14 (rear) Shinko tyres which is the main part pf this bike. It can carry the 135kg motorcycle at any harsh conditions. Other features includes Stand Alarm, Self Start, Passenger Footrest etc.
Hyosung RT125D gets Low Fuel, oil and battery indicator for comfort ride. Other features of Hyosung RT125D are stylish Spoke Wheels and Tubeless Tyres. Hyosung RT125D also gets Step-up Seat, Pass-light. Hyosung RT125D weighs 124.00 kg Kerb Weight. It is equipped with Analogue Fuel Gauge and Speedometer.
Brakes and Suspension
Stability and safety is assured with Telescopic Fork front suspension. Rear gets Telescopic Fork rear suspension. Brakes fitted in Hyosung RT125D are Single disc brakes in front and drum rear. All this ensures high stability and safety on ride, even at high speed.
Hyosung RT125D Technical Specifications
- 124 cc Single cylinder, four-stroke engine
- 13.5 BHP @ 10000 rpm power
- 5 Speed gears transmission
- Air Cooling engine and steel chassis
- 230.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1430.00 mm Wheelbase
- Analogue Fuel Gauge and Speedometer
- Low Fuel, oil and battery indicator
- Spoke Wheels and Tubeless Tyres
- Telescopic Fork front suspension
- Telescopic Fork rear suspension
- Single disc brakes in front and drum rear
- Stand Alarm, Self Start, Passenger Footrest
- Step-up Seat, Pass-light
- 124.00 kg Kerb Weight