Hyosung GT125R Review
Engine, Gears and Performance
Hyosung GT125R is an upcoming sports bike from Hyosung with stunning looks and perfect body finish. The bike runs on 124 cc Liquid Cooling engine and it makes 14.2 Bhp @ 10500 rpm power and 9.7 Nm @ 10000 rpm torque on ride.
Engine mated with 5 Speed gears transmission and features Wet Multiplate clutch. The bike is powerful and makes 44 x 41 mm bore and stroke.
Dimensions and Features
Hyosung GT125R measures 130.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1445.00 mm Wheelbase and 17.00 litres fuel tank. It gets Digital fuel gauge and speedometer, Low Fuel Indicator and Low Oil Indicator for rider’s comfort on ride.
Hyosung GT125R gets stylish Alloys and Tubeless Tyres. Other features are Self Start and Passenger Footrest. Hyosung GT125R comes with Step-up Seat and Pass-light too. The bike weighs 166.00 kg.
Brakes and Suspension
Safety and security is well assured with 35mm Telescopic Forks front suspension and Preload Adjustable Monoshock at rear. Brakes used are the Front and rear disc brakes.
Colors and Price
It is expected to be priced Rs. 1,25,000/- on ex-showroom. Grey/Black, Black/White, Red/Black, Black are the available colour options.
Hyosung GT125R Technical Specifications
- 124 cc Liquid Cooling engine
- 14.2 Bhp @ 10500 rpm power
- 9.7 Nm @ 10000 rpm torque
- 5 Speed gears transmission
- Wet Multiplate clutch
- 44 x 41 mm bore and stroke
- 130.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1445.00 mm Wheelbase
- 17.00 litres fuel tank
- Digital fuel gauge and speedometer
- Low Fuel Indicator and Low Oil Indicator
- Alloys and Tubeless Tyres
- 35mm Telescopic Forks front suspension
- Preload Adjustable Monoshock at rear
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Self Start and Passenger Footrest
- Step-up Seat and Pass-light