Hyosung GD250N Review
Hyosung GD250N is a powerful bike packed with 247 cc Single Cylinder, DOHC, 4 Valve engine. The engine can churns out 28.4 BHP @ 8500 rpm power and 25.1 NM @ 7000 rpm torque on ride. It is mated with 6 Speed gears transmission and offers 73 x 59.6 mm bore and stroke.
The bike gets Liquid Cooling engine. Hyosung GD250N measures 135.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1340.00 mm Wheelbase. It is equipped with Digital fuel gauge and speedometer. There is also Low Fuel Indicator & Low Battery Indicator too. Other features are Halogen Headlamp, Alloys etc.
Hyosung GD250N gets Tubeless Tyres, MF battery. Suspension used is the 37mm Upside Down Telescopic front and Dual Side Aluminium Swing Arm rear. Brakes fitted in Hyosung GD250N is the 300mm Single Disc in front and 230mm Single Disc at rear. Other features are Stand Alarm, self start, passenger foot rest etc.
The bike is best and comfortable to ride as it is packed with Step-up Seat and Pass-light. Hyosung GD250N available in White, Red colors. It weighs 145 kg kerb weight. Hyosung GD250N priced Rs. 2,00,000/- Approx in ex-showroom. Naked bike lovers are eagerly waiting for the launch of Hyosung GD250N.
Hyosung GD250N Technical Specifications
- 247 cc Single Cylinder, DOHC, 4 Valve engine
- 28.4 BHP @ 8500 rpm power
- 25.1 NM @ 7000 rpm torque
- 6 Speed gears transmission
- 73 x 59.6 mm bore and stroke
- Liquid Cooling engine
- 135.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1340.00 mm Wheelbase
- Digital fuel gauge and speedometer
- Low Fuel Indicator & Low Battery Indicator
- Halogen Headlamp, Alloys
- Tubeless Tyres, MF battery
- 37mm Upisde Down Telescopic front
- Dual Side Aluminium Swing Arm rear
- 300mm Single Disc in front
- 230mm Single Disc at rear
- Stand Alarm, self start, passenger foot rest
- Step-up Seat and Pass-light
- White, Red colors and 145 kg kerb weight