Huawei is a leading multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company founded in 1987 and it is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world. There is a rumored news about spreading across the web is about Huawei’s new smartphone Honor V8. Lets see the whole rumored specifications below.
Huawei Honor V8 runs in android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)and it is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor. The phone pack consist of 4 GB RAM and also has 32 GB internal memory, that can be further expanded up to 128 Gb via microSD card. Move on to display part it has 5.5-inch IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
As far as concerned about the camera Honor V8 has dual 12 MP back shooter with Leica optics, phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash, it also has 8 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. The smartphone also has the sensor features include fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass sensor. The phone comes in market with various colors.
Huawei Honor V8 rumored specs
- Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- HiSilicon Kirin 950 chipset
- 1.8 GHz Quad core Cortex A53 + 2.3 GHz Quad core Cortex A72 Processor (Octa core)
- Mali T880MP4 (900MHz) GPU
- 4G LTE (Cat.6) Support
- 4 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal memory
- 5.5-inch IPS-NEO LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Dual 12 MP back shooter with Leica optics, phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 8 MP front shooter
- Fingerprint sensor