HTC is a Taiwanese multinational manufacturer of smartphones and tablets founded in 1997 and headquartered in New Taipei City, Taiwan. They has announced their new smartphone HTC One S9 with 13 MP camera and 5 inch display. Lets see the full specifications of HTC One S9 below.
HTC One S9 runs in android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and it is powered by 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 octa core processor. The phone pack consist of 2 GB RAM and also has 16 GB internal memory that can be further expanded up to 200 GB via microSD card. Move on to display part it has 5-inch super LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and dimension of the phone is 144.6 x 69.7 x 10.1 mm, weight 158 gm.
As far as concerned about the camera HTC One S9 has 13 MP back shooter with autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, and also has 4 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. The smartphone also has the sensor features include accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The device consist of non-removable Li-Ion 2840 mAh battery and the phone comes in market with silver and gold colors.
HTC One S9 key specs
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 octa core processor
- 5-inch super LCD capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- 13 MP back shooter with autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- 4 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2840 mAh battery