Life Insurance corporation (LIC) is one of widest insurance company in India founded in 1956. It’s head quarter is in Mumbai. It is owned by government of India. The branches of LIC is upto 2048 located in different towns and cities. LIC gives us policy but the only trouble the policy holders have is that they unaware of checking LIC policy status.
Many ways are being provided by LIC for policy inquiry and one can get policy details from calling LIC policy helpline number.It provides policy details, policy status, due dates, surrender value details, loan against policy amount etc.
The helpline number it offers is 1251 and is available from BSNL/MTNL landline numbers. Login facility is also rendered on the Home Page. Every new user has to complete Registration form selecting username and password of their choice. For having a successful registration, the customer has to gain information such as status of policy, loan, revival, premium due/ policy calendar, maturity calendar etc.
How to check your LIC policy status online ?
- If you are a registered user, you can directly login LIC India website and check your policy status.
- Type this address in your address bar to login LIC website “customer.onlinelic.in/epslogin.htm” (For registered users only)
- If you are a new user, please register in LIC website. (Refer the steps below)
LIC New User Registrations (Steps by steps)
- Go to “http://licindia.in” website
- Right side top, you can see the new registration link (Please refer the image below)
- In the new user registration window, you have to enter Policy No, Premium, date of birth and valid email ID. Then click on proceed button
- In the new screen, you have to enter a desired User ID (This will be your Permanent login ID). Then enter a password (This will be your login password). After entered desired password, click on submit button.
- Your new registration process is completed (Please note your user ID and password for feature login process)