ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is one of the largest life insurance company in india. This is the collaboration of ICICI bank india and Prudential Financial Inc of America. This second largest insurance company offering better service to their customers like mobile alert, online status checking, email alerts etc.
To check ICICI prudential life insurance policy status online need to create an account with them. To create an account, visit ICICI Prudential website. From right side top corner,click on “I want to login as customer” button. It will open a small window. If you have user ID and password, you can login directly otherwise you have to create a new user ID from same window. After user ID creation you can login ICICI Prudential Life Insurance website and check the insurance policy status.
How To Check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Status Online ? (Steps by steps)
- Open ICICI Prudential Life Insurance website in your browse.
- In order to do this just type the address as given here without quotes ” www.iciciprulife.com/public/default.htm “
- Now you will be directed to a new window as below in the screen shot.
- On the top right side of this new page you can see the customer login section (Check the image below).
- You can type your user ID and password in the customer login section and press enter key.
- you will be directed to a new window and from the new screen you can check your policy details.
- If you don’t have customer login ID, Then please follow the below steps.
How to create a customer user account in ICICI Prudential website to check your policy status ? (Steps by steps)
Please follow the below steps
- Open ICICI Prudential Life Insurance website in your browser by using the address without quotes “ www.iciciprulife.com/public/default.htm “
- On the top right side of the page, you can see the customer login section (Check the image below).
- From the customer login section, click on “Sign up“
- Now you can see a new user registration window. Check the below image.
- In the new user registrations window you have to enter Policy number, date of birth and a valid email address.
- Check the “I Agree” option and click on “submit button“
- Now you finished the new user registration process and you will get your used ID
- You can use this user ID to check your policy status online as mentioned above.