Honda CBR250R 2013 Short Review
Honda CBR250R is a main competitor in the 200 – 250cc segment with Yamaha YZF-R25, Hero HX250R, KTM RC200 and Ninja 250SL. The bike powered by 249.6cc, 4-stroke, Single Cylinder engine with 249.6cc engine displacement. It can churns out 25 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power and 23 Nm @ 7000 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with 6 Manual gears transmission.
Honda CBR250R features Wet, Multiplate Disc clutch and the bike equipped with 167.00 kg kerb weight. It measures 145.00 mm ground clearance and comes with 13.00 ltrs fuel tank. Honda CBR250R features 1367.00 mm wheelbase. The bike available in Sports Red, Black colors to choose.
Honda CBR250R fitted with Telescopic Fork front suspension and rear gets powerful Pro Link rear suspension. Brakes fitted in Honda CBR250R is a 296mm Disc brakes in front and 220mm Disc brakes in rear for stability. The bike also features Stand alarm, Alloys and self start options.
Honda CBR250R Key Specifications
- 249.6cc, 4-stroke, Single Cylinder engine
- 249.6cc engine displacement
- 25 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power
- 23 Nm @ 7000 rpm torque
- 6 Manual gears transmission
- Wet, Multiplate Disc clutch
- 167.00 kg kerb weight
- 145.00 mm ground clearance
- 13.00 ltrs fuel tank
- 1367.00 mm wheelbase
- Sports Red, Black colours
- Telescopic Fork front suspension
- Pro Link rear suspension
- 296mm Disc brakes in front
- 220mm Disc brakes in rear
- Stand alarm, Alloys and self start