Honda CBR250R 2014 Review
Engine, Gears and Mileage
Honda CBR250R powered by 249.6cc, 4-stroke liquid cooling engine. It can churns out 26 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power and 22.9 Nm @ 7000 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with 6 Manual gears speed transmission.
It gets Wet, Multiplate Disc clutch for safety. Honda CBR250R is powerful and makes 76 x 55 mm bore and stroke. Other features are Twin Spar Type chassis, Liquid Cooling engine, Digital fuel gauge and Speedometer etc.
Other features are Stand Alarm, Self Start, Passenger Footrest, Step-up Seat and pass light in Honda CBR250R. Passengers safety and comfort is well assured with Low Fuel, battery Indicator and oil indicator. There is also Alloys and tubeless tyres in Honda CBR250R .
Suspension and Brakes
Suspension and braking is good in Honda CBR250R . It gets Telescopic Fork front suspension, Pro Link rear suspension. Brakes used are 296mm Disc in front and 220mm Disc at rear for safety.
2014 Honda CBR250R Technical Specifications
- 249.6cc, 4-stroke liquid cooling engine
- 26 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power
- 22.9 Nm @ 7000 rpm torque
- 6 Manual gears
- Wet, Multiplate Disc clutch
- 76 x 55 mm bore and stroke
- Twin Spar Type chassis
- Liquid Cooling engine
- Digital fuel gauge and Speedometer
- Low Fuel, battery Indicator and oil indicator
- Alloys and tubeless tyres
- Telescopic Fork front suspension
- Pro Link rear suspension
- 296mm Disc in front and 220mm Disc at rear
- Stand Alarm, Self Start, Passenger Footrest
- Step-up Seat and passlight