Honda CB Trigger Review
Engine, Gears and Performance
Honda CB Trigger is a powerful bike packed with 149.1 cc, Air-Cooled engine. The engine offers 13.81 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power and 12.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with 5 Manual gears transmission on ride.
The bike features Advance Design Diamond Frame chassis and Air Cooling engine. 60km/ltr is the offered mileage. It can attain 110 kmph top speed. It is available in three models and technically all are same rather than difference in braking option.
Dimensions and Features
The bike features 175.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1325.00 mm Wheelbase and 12.00 litres Fuel Tank. Honda CB Trigger gets Full digital instrument cluster, Low Fuel/oil and battery Indicator etc.
You can also have features like Alloys, Maintenance Free battery, Tubeless Tyres etc. Other features of Honda CB Trigger are Stand Alarm, Self Start, Passenger Footrest, Step-up Seat, Pass-light etc.
Brakes and Suspension
Suspension used in Honda CB Trigger is Telescopic forks Suspension (Front) and Monoshock Suspension (Rear) for extra safety and stability on ride. Brakes fitted includes 240mm Disc brake in front and 220mm Disc brake at rear for safety.
Variants, price and Colors
The bike currently available in three models. Honda CB Trigger FD is the standard model priced Rs. 65,600/-. The other model is Honda CB Trigger FRD for Rs. 68,600/-. The top model is Honda CB Trigger CBS priced at Rs. 74,800/-. You can choose from three different shades (Pearl Siena Red, Meteor Green Metallic and Black) based on interest.
Honda CB Trigger Full Technical Specifications
- 149.1 cc, Air-Cooled engine
- 13.81 Bhp @ 8500 rpm power
- 12.5 Nm @ 6500 rpm torque
- 5 Manual gears transmission
- Advance Design Diamond Frame chassis
- Air Cooling engine
- 175.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1325.00 mm Wheelbase
- 12.00 litres Fuel Tank
- Full digital instrument cluster
- Low Fuel/oil and battery Indicator
- Alloys, Maintenance Free battery, Tubeless Tyres
- Telescopic forks Suspension (Front)
- Monoshock Suspension (Rear)
- 240mm Disc brake in front
- 220mm Disc brake at rear
- Stand Alarm, Self Start, Passenger Footrest
- Step-up Seat, Pass-light
Honda CB Trigger Price in India: Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- Honda CB Trigger FD :Rs. 65,600/-
- Honda CB Trigger FRD :Rs. 68,600/-
- Honda CB Trigger CBS :Rs. 74,800/-