2014 Honda CB Shine Review
Honda CB Shine is one of the famous bike from Honda packed with 124.7cc, 4-Stroke air cooled engine. Well modified and updated version of this bike launched recently in India. The bike available in three models.
Honda CB Shine STD, Honda CB Shine ES (electric start) and Honda CB Shine FD (front disc). Get the difference in features and options among these three bikes and choose the best model for your need.
Honda CB Shine STD (Kick Drum Spoke)
This is the basic model priced Rs. 51,000/-. There is only front and rear drum brakes. There is no alloys, self start and disc brakes. Instrument cluster is analogue type with Low Fuel Indicator. It gets tubeless tyres and pass light. There is no stand alarm in Honda CB Shine STD model.
Honda CB Shine ES (Self Drum Alloy)
Honda CB Shine ES is available for Rs. 54,135/-. The bike offers electric start, Analogue instrument panel, low fuel indicator, alloys and tubeless tyres. It is packed with front and rear drum brakes and pass light.
Honda CB Shine FD (Self Disc Alloy)
Honda CB Shine FD is the top model and it is priced Rs. 54,000/-. The bike 240 mm Disc brakes in front rather than drum brakes for added safety. It also features Self Start, Pass-light, Tubeless Tyres, Alloys, Low Fuel Indicator, Analogue instrument panel etc.
Engine, Gears and Performance
Technically all these bike similar, as it is packed with fuel efficient 124.7cc, 4-Stroke engine. It makes 10.12 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power and 10.54 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque on ride. Honda CB Shine engine mated with 4 Speed gears transmission for smooth ride.
Other features of Honda CB Shine are Advanced Design Diamond Frame chassis. It is performance oriented bike and Reaches 0 to 60 in 5.30 secs.
Mileage, Dimensions and Features
Mileage is really good and it returns 65.00 kmpl mileage in highway and 45kmpl in city. Offered top speed of the bike is 100 kmph on ride.
It measures 157.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1266.00 mm Wheelbase and 120.00 kg kerb weight. There is a 10.50 litres fuel tank for storage of fuel. Honda CB Shine gets Analogue Fuel Gauge and speedometer, Multi Reflector 12V/35W headlamp and Spoke wheels or alloys (optional).
Suspension, Brakes and Features
Suspension used in this bike is Telescopic Fork suspension and 3 Step Spring Loaded Hydraulic Shock Absorber at rear. Brakes for safety is the 130mm Drum brakes or 240 mm Disc in front (optional) and 130mm Drum brakes at rear. Honda CB Shine gets Passenger Footrest and pass light.
Enjoy Self start (optional) option in Honda CB Shine . This hot bike is available in Pearl Amazing White, Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Rebel Red Metallic, Dual tone Black & Red colors to choose.
Honda CB Shine 2014 Full Technical Specifications
- 124.7cc, 4-Stroke air cooled engine
- 10.12 Bhp @ 7500 rpm power
- 10.54 Nm @ 5500 rpm torque
- 4 Speed gears transmission
- Advanced Design Diamond Frame chassis
- Reaches 0 to 60 in 5.30 secs
- 65.00 kmpl mileage in highway and 45kmpl in city
- 100 kmph top speed
- 157.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1266.00 mm Wheelbase
- 120.00 kg kerb weight
- 10.50 litres fuel tank
- Analogue Fuel Gauge and speedometer
- Multi Reflector 12V/35W headlamp
- Spoke wheels or alloys (optional)
- Tubeless tyres
- Telescopic Fork suspension
- 3 Step Spring Loaded Hydraulic Shock Absorber at rear
- 130mm Drum brakes or 240 mm Disc in front (optional)
- 130mm Drum brakes at rear
- Passenger Footrest and pass light
- Self start (optional)
- Pearl Amazing White, Black, Geny Grey Metallic, Rebel Red Metallic, Dual tone Black & Red colors
Honda CB Shine Price in India: Ex – Showroom, Delhi
- Honda CB Shine STD (Kick Drum Spoke) : Rs. 51,000/-
- Honda CB Shine ES (Self Drum Alloy) : Rs. 54,135/-
- Honda CB Shine FD (Self Disc Alloy) : Rs. 54,000/-