Hero Pleasure 2014 Short Review
Engine, Gears and Performance
Hero Pleasure 2014 is a powerful scooter packed with Air- cooled, 4 – stroke Single Cylinder OHC engine. Engine features 102 cc engine displacement and churns out 7 Bhp @ 7000rpm power and 7.85 Nm @ 5000rpm torque on ride.
It is mated with Automatic gears and Dry, Automatic clutch. The engine makes 50 x 52 mm bore and stroke. Hero Pleasure 2014 comes with Air Cooling engine type. The scooter is fuel efficient and returns 35 to 45 km per litre mileage on ride. It can reach 77 kmph top speed.
Dimensions and Features
It measures 125.00 mm Ground Clearance, 1240.00 mm Wheelbase & 5.00 litres fuel tank too. This stylish scooter gets Alloys and Tubeless Tyres for added looks. The scooter weighs 103.00 kg weight.
Brakes and Suspension
It gets Bottom Loaded with Springs front suspension and Swing Arm with Spring rear suspension for safety. Brakes fitted is the Drum (IBS) brakes in front and rear.
Colors, Variants and Price
Hero Pleasure 2014 available in Bold Black, Beautiful Blue, Playful Red & White, Gorgeous Green, Outgoing Orange, Ravishing Red, Spectacular Silver, Perky Purple and Witty White color shades. It is available in standard model and alloy model. Alloy model priced Rs. 44900/- on ex-showroom, Delhi.
Hero Pleasure 2014 Key Specifications
- Air- cooled, 4 – stroke Single Cylinder OHC engine
- 102 cc engine displacement
- 7 Bhp @ 7000rpm power
- 7.85 Nm @ 5000rpm torque
- Automatic gears, Dry, Automatic clutch
- 50 x 52 mm bore and stroke
- Air Cooling engine type
- 35 to 45 km per litre mileage
- 125.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1240.00 mm Wheelbase & 5.00 litres fuel tank
- Alloys and Tubeless Tyres
- Bold Black, Beautiful Blue, Playful Red & White, Gorgeous Green, Outgoing Orange, Ravishing Red, Spectacular Silver, Perky Purple and Witty White colors
- Bottom Loaded with Springs front suspension
- Swing Arm with Spring rear suspension
- Drum (IBS) brakes in front and rear
- 103.00 kg weight and 77 kmph top speed