Hero Karizma R 2014 Short Review
The long awaited Hero Karizma R 2014 is launched recently in India. This is a really affordable sports bike with costly looks. The company offers vehicle warranty of 5 years or 70,000 kms and another Emission warranty of 3 years or 30,000 kms for this bike.
Engine, Gears and Power:
The bike powered by the Air cooled, 4-Stroke Single Cylinder OHC engine with 223cc engine displacement. The engine can churns out 19.2 BHP @ 7500 rpm power output and 19.35 NM @ 6000 rpm torque production on ride. Engine mated with 5 Speed gears transmission too.
Mileage and Performance:
Hero Karizma R 2014 features Multiplate Wet clutch, Tubular Single Cradle and Diamond Type chassis. The offered top speed of the bike is 126kph. The bike is fuel efficient also, as it returns 35.00kmpl city mileage and 45kmpl in highway. It weighs 154.00 kg kerb weight and equipped with 15.00 ltrs fuel tank capacity.
Brakes and Suspension:
Suspension used is Telescopic Hydraulic Shock Absorbers front suspension and Swing Arm with 5 Step Adjustable Type Hydraulic Shock Absorbers rear suspension for best class safety and stability. Brakes fitted in Hero Karizma R 2014 is a 276mm Disc – Non Asbestos Type front brakes and another 130mm Drum – Internal Expanding Shoe Type rear brakes for safety of passengers.
Price, Features & Colors
Hero Karizma R 2014 gets Alloys, self start and kick start etc. It is available in Red, Black, White, Grey, Yellow colours. The bike currently available in showrooms and priced Rs. 83,200 approx. (ex-showroom, Pune).
Rivals of Hero Karizma R 2014
Bajaj Pulsar 220F is the main rival of Hero Karizma R 2014. It features 220cc, DTS-I air/oil cooled engine, Maximum power of 20.8 Bhp, Maximum torque of 19.12 Nm, 5-speed transmission, 260mm front disc and 230mm rear disc brake. It is available for Ex-showroom price of Rs. 82,000.
If you are looking for a bike with style and performance oriented, without much concern about mileage then go for Hero Karizma R 2014.
Hero Karizma R 2014 Key Specifications
- Air cooled, 4-Stroke Single Cylinder OHC engine
- 223cc engine displacement
- 19.2 BHP @ 7500 rpm power output
- 19.35 NM @ 6000 rpm torque production
- 5 Speed gears transmission
- Multiplate Wet clutch
- Tubular Single Cradle, Diamond Type chassis
- 126kph top speed
- 35.00kmpl city mileage and 45kmpl in highway
- 154.00 kg kerb weight
- 15.00 ltrs fuel tank capacity
- Alloys, self start and kick start
- Red, Black, White, Grey, Yellow colours
- Telescopic Hydraulic Shock Absorbers front suspension
- Swing Arm with 5 Step Adjustable Type Hydraulic Shock Absorbers rear suspension
- 276mm Disc – Non Asbestos Type front brakes
- 130mm Drum – Internal Expanding Shoe Type rear brakes