Hero HX250R Review
Hero HX250R is the first liquid-Cooled 250cc bike by Hero MotoCorp. This is the great anticipated bike from Hero with hot look and features. This is said to be first pure quarter-liter sports bike from Hero HX250R.
It is first unveiled in New Delhi during auto expo 2014.The bike Expected to be priced Rs. 1.30 lakh for the non-ABS variant and Rs. 1,50,000 for ABS model (Ex-showroom).
Engine, Gears and Mileage
Hero HX250R packed with a powerful 249cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, Single Cylinder. It is mated with 6-speed gears and churns out 31 BHP at 9000 rpm power and 26 NM (Expected Torque) on ride. The bike is highly performance oriented and it can reach 0-60 in just 2.7 seconds. This bike can attain 150+ kmph expected Top Speed.
Brakes and Suspension
Suspension and brakes used are good, as it is packed with 300mm front disc and 220mm rear disc brake for safety. Suspension used in this bike is best with Telescopic hydraulic front shock absorbers and Single rear shock for added stability on ride.
If you choose the ABS model of Hero HX250R , it is equipped with ABS as optional. Standard Hero HX250R comes with power of Combined Braking System (CBS). There is also,Stand Alarm, Self Start, Step-up Seat and Pass-light.
Hero HX250R Technical Specifications
- 249 cc 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, DOHC engine
- 31 BHP @ 9000 rpm power
- 26 NM torque
- 6 Speed gears & Multi-plate Wet clutch
- 81 x 48.5 mm bore and stroke
- Liquid Cooling engine type
- 145.00 mm Ground Clearance
- 1370.00 mm wheelbase & 12.90 litres fuel tank
- Low Fuel Indicator & Low Battery Indicator
- Twin 12V – 35W/35W headlamp
- Alloy & Maintenance Free battery
- Tubeless Tyres
- Telescopic Hydraulic Shock Absorbers in front
- Single Shock, 5-Step Adjustable Pre-load at rear
- 300mm Disc (CBS) in front
- 220mm Disc (CBS) at rear
- Stand Alarm, Self Start
- Step-up Seat and Pass-light