Harley Davidson Street 750 Short Review
Harley Davidson Street 750 is the much awaited bike in India by all Harley lovers. The bike often called pocket Hercules and comes with an affordable price tag of Rs. 4.1 lakhs.
Engine, Gears and Performance
Powering the Harley Davidson Street 750 is a Liquid-cooled, Revolution X V-Twin engine. The engine features 749cc engine displacement and churns out 53 BHP @ 8000 rpm power output and 60 NM @ 4000 rpm torque on ride. It is mated with 6 Speed gears transmission.
Harley Davidson Street 750 features 222.00 kg kerb weight and measures 145.00 mm ground clearance. It is packed with a big 13.10 ltrs fuel tank for long travels. The bike measures 1535.00 mm wheelbase.
Colors and Features
Harley Davidson Street 750 available in Vivid Black, Black Denim, Fire Red colours. The stylish part is the Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels in this bike. This super hot cruiser also equipped with Tubeless Tyres, halogen headlamp too.
Brakes and Suspension
Suspension used in this bike is the Telescopic forks front suspension and rear gets Dual shocks, box section swing arm rear suspension. Brakes includes Single disc front brakes and Single disc rear brakes for good stability and safety on ride.
Harley Davidson Street 750 Key Specifications
- Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin engine
- 749cc engine displacement
- 53 BHP @ 8000 rpm power output
- 60 NM @ 4000 rpm torque
- 6 Speed gears transmission
- 222.00 kg kerb weight
- 145.00 mm ground clearance
- 13.10 ltrs fuel tank
- 1535.00 mm wheelbase
- Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
- Vivid Black, Black Denim, Fire Red colours
- Tubeless Tyres, halogen headlamp
- Telescopic forks front suspension
- Dual shocks, box section swingarm rear suspension
- Single disc front brakes
- Single disc rear brakes