Elephone P4000 is latest android smartphone form Elephone. The phone is running Android v4.4.2(KitKat) OS. It powered by Mediatek MTK6592 Chipset, which has integrated 1.7GHz Octa-core Processor and Mali 450-MP4 (700 MHz) GPU. The powerful processor and GPU will ensure datas and video processing without delay.
Elephone P4000 has 5 Inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions. It has 13MP rear snapper and 5MP front camera. Camera features, LED flash, autofocus, digital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, video calling, touch focus, HDR, 1080p@30fps video recording.
Elephone offering 16GB Internal storage in this phone to store your music and video files. The storage further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. This Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) phone will support Quad band GSM (850/900/1800/1900MHz) and Triband WCDMA network (850/1900/2100MHz) Network. It also has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity.
Elephone used 2500mAh Li-Ion battery to power-up the phone. It measures 68.5×9.1×139.2mm dimensions and 156 grams weight. The phone has Accelerometer, proximity and light sensors for better user experience.
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) Support
- 5 inches HD IPS capacitive touch screen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolutions
- 1.7GHz Octa-core Processor (MTK6592 Chipset)
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear and 5MP front camera
- 16GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- FM Radio
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and microUSB connectivity
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 2500mAh Li-ion battery