BMW R nine T Review
BMW Motorrad launched the famous BMW R nine T in India at Rs. 23.5 Lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). Currently the range of BMW bikes in India includes S1000R, K1300R and the R1200R.
Looks and Style
On external the bike looks great with Cafe Racer rear looks. Style factors are wire spoke wheels, analogue instrument with aluminium accent,round headlamp all these remembers about the classic old school look.
Engine, Gears and Performance
BMW R nine T powered by 1170 cc Air/oil-cooled flat twin (‘Boxer’) 4-stroke engine. It can churns out 110 BHP @ 7550 rpm power and 119 NM @ 6000 rpm torque on ride. Engine mated with 6 Speed gears transmission and features Single dry plate clutch. The bike is powerful and makes 101 x 73 mm bore and stroke.
Dimensions and features
The bike comes with Four-section frame chassis and Liquid Cooling engine. In terms of dimensions, BMW R nine T gets 1476.00 mm wheelbase, 18.00 litres fuel tank and 222.00 kg kerb weight. Other features are Digital fuel gauge and trip meter.
BMW R nine T also gets Analogue speedometer and tachometer, Low Fuel, Low Oil Indicator and Low Battery Indicator. There is also Halogen Headlamp and MF battery. BMW R nine T also equipped with Spoke Wheels for stylish looks. Suspension and braking is excellent. Other features are Self Start, passenger footrest, Step-up Seat and pas slight etc.
This hot naked bike available in Black/Grey color shades.
Suspension and Brakes
The bike gets Upside-Down telescopic fork with 46 mm diameter in front. There is Cast aluminium single-sided swing arm in rear. Brakes used includes 320mm dual discs in front and 265mm single disc at rear.
BMW R nine T Technical Specifications
- 1170 cc Air/oil-cooled flat twin (‘Boxer’) 4-stroke engine
- 110 BHP @ 7550 rpm power
- 119 NM @ 6000 rpm torque
- 6 Speed gears transmission
- Single dry plate clutch
- 101 x 73 mm bore and stroke
- Four-section frame chassis
- Liquid Cooling engine
- 1476.00 mm wheelbase
- 18.00 litres fuel tank
- 222.00 kg kerb weight
- Black/Grey color shades
- Digital fuel gauge and trip meter
- Analogue speedometer and tachometer
- Low Fuel, Low Oil Indicator and Low Battery Indicator
- Halogen Headlamp and MF battery
- Spoke Wheels
- Upside-Down telescopic fork with 46 mm diameter in front
- Cast aluminium single-sided swing arm in rear
- 320mm dual discs in front
- 265mm single disc at rear
- Self Start and passenger footrest
- Step-up Seat and pas slight