Acer is a one of the leading multinational hardware and electronics corporation and is headquartered in Xizhi, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Their products include desktop and laptop PCs, tablet computers, servers, storage devices, displays, LED, LCD and smartphones. They has announced new smartphone Acer Liquid Zest Plus. Lets see the whole specifications below.
Acer Liquid Zest Plus runs in android 6.0 Marshmallow and it is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor. The phone pack consist of 2 GB RAM and also has 16 GB internal memory that can be further expanded via microSD card.. Move on to display part it has 5.5-inch HD touch screen display with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
As far as concerned about the camera Acer Liquid Zest Plus has 13 MP back shooter with auto focus, LED Flash, Laser AF and PDAF, it also has 5 MP front shooter for selfies and video calling. The smartphone has the 5000mAh battery with quick charge facility, it is having 3 days of battery life. The phone comes in market with Pure white and metallic blue colors and approximate price Rs. 16,620/-.
Acer Liquid Zest Plus key specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 5.5-inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- 13 MPauto focus camera with LED Flash, Laser AF, PDAF
- 5 MP front-facing camera with 85 degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS HD Sound
- 5000mAh battery with quick charge